- The primary service of any barbershop, we pride ourselves on our abilities to produce a great haircut every time.
- We use the latest techniques and equipment to give you the haircut you want.
- Traditional methods are the best way to build the basis of a haircut and our team are fully trained and experienced.
- We produce our own style guides to show men how hair can be fashionable and functional, not just boring or off-the-catwalk crazy. Our stylists can advise you on the style that will suit you, and are always happy to have a chat.
Washing and Massage
- Clean hair means a better haircut, and all of our washes come with a brief and relaxing shiatsu head massage to help give you a top experience.
- We use specifically formulated products to get the best results for your hair, whether it is thick, thin, long, dark or a distinguished grey. Having the right products for your hair is as important as having the right haircut.
- For ultimate relaxation, ask for a head massage and sit back - the hardest part is getting up afterwards!
Hot Towel Shaving
- This service is my favourite and is the last word in barbering.
- Treat yourself to a shave – the hot towels, special razors and skilled barber make for the best shave you will ever have.
- We cater for wedding parties and even groups of mates who fancy a traditional start to the day. You can even call ahead to make sure that we are ready to start when you are.
- We import our shaving products from Italy direct from the famous Proraso Company. Our best selling product is their ‘Crema Miracolosa’, a pre- and post-shave moisturiser that is the secret ‘miracle’ cream used by millions of Mediterranean men every day.
Come down and meet our friendly team, we are always happy to have a chat about our services. We even offer gift vouchers and product packs so you can give a bit of that great feeling to someone else!